'I have to consider the future' - Sarri

'I have to consider the future' - Sarri


Chelsea v Arsenal (20:00 BST)

Sarri has had a turbulent first campaign at Stamford Bridge, frequently questioning the mentality of his squad and having a public fall-out with Kepa Arrizabalaga during the Carabao Cup final.
But, as he reflected on the past 11 months, he suggested his feelings for his players will play a part if he does have a decision to make about his future.
"For me, at the beginning of the season it was really very difficult to understand my players, to understand the mentality," Sarri explained.
"But after a very difficult month in January, in February they started to change, I think. Or probably I changed - I don't know.
"In this moment, I love them because I have 20, 22 wonderful men, and wonderful players. So now I am really very happy with them.
"Of course, I have to consider it for the future, and I have to consider that I love English football and I love the Premier League."
Maurizio Sarri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eat well